Monday, June 27, 2005

I'm back

It has been awhile since I have added anything to this blog. Last week's weather, although hot, was just fine for flying. I don't think I flew through a single cloud the entire week. It gave me a chance to look around a bit. Since the days are longer now I get to see what's underneath me as I fly. Okay, there's not a lot of stuff to look at between the panhandle of Oklahoma and Tulsa, but I'll take what I can get.
Before this last week the weather had been exceptionally crappy in the Oklahoma/Texas area. The first part of June was full of large lines of thunderstorms. The worst for me being in the Oklahoma City area. It seemed as though I was spending each and every night being tossed around in heavy rain and lightning. Nope not a lot of fun. But that's over, for the moment anyway.
Since I have procured a laptop my updates to this site will be more forthcoming as I will be able to post things when they are fresh in my mind. Until my next posting, cheers.

No comments: