Thursday, September 03, 2009

Monday update on a Thursday

As normal, I'm running several days behind on my post. What I can tell you is I have some big trips coming up as well as King Air recurrent training. My King Air recurrent training will be at the end of the month at Flight Safety in Atlanta. I have never attended King Air training at Flight Safety, in the past it has always been CAE. In my experience King Air training is a little less intense that Lear 60 training, but not much. I'm hoping that Flight Safety gives me a good training experience, I think that will.

I have an itch to get back in a Cessna 172 or possible a 210. It has been awhile since I've been in a single-engine and I miss it. There is definitely a desire on my part to fly around the local area at less than 250kts, and remember that freedom that comes with flying a light aircraft. I have a picture of my favorite light single-engine, one I used to fly, N761FT a Cessna T210. I will include it at the bottom of this page. If I do get back into a light airplane I will be sure to write about it.

I will see you on Monday ( yeah right ) if not sooner.




N761FT, this one is special to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great 210 picture! It's kind of funny because my family used to own a 210 with a near identical paint job and the the tail number N761FM. Sadly, it has found its way to the bone yard.